How To Deal with The Pest Who Can Survive Without a Head for a Week
HiCare October 23, 2021 | Saturday
Yes, you read it right! There’s a pest that can go without its head for one week – Cockroach. With an abundance of fresh foods, packaged products and sugary drinks, it’s a perfect ground for infestation.
Here are 6 tips to control cockroach infestation at your store:
1. Maintain a high level of cleanliness and ensure that when you’re sweeping and moping, you don’t ignore the corners.
2. Clear out your garbage bin every day and make sure that the lid is closed after every use.
3. Seal any gaps or leakages in your drainage systems that can attract cockroaches to enter and breed.
4. Remember to inspect the deliveries of your stock for signs of any pest infestation.
5. Clean your stock room often and clear away any unwanted cartons or cardboard boxes you do not need.
6. Educate your staff about pest infestations and how to look out for one.
If it seems too overwhelming, seeking professional help is always recommended.
Sign-up for a routine check-up of your premises with HiCare to stay one ahead of any pest infestations.