Do you know that the National Pest Management Association organizes “Rodent Awareness Week” every year to spread awareness about the health hazards posed by rodents?
In the absence of effective rodent control, commercial premises such as hospitals, factories, food retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing can suffer unbearable damages.
So, as soon as you sight a rat or mouse at your premise, do consider an effective rodent pest control service.
Top Businesses That Need Rodent Pest Control
Check out the list of top businesses that can never tolerate the presence of pests like rodents. Following are the places where commercial rodent control is conducted regularly:
1. Food Processing Units: The number one commercial place to get infested by rats and mice is a food factory or processing unit. Food being prepared and packed here makes it an attraction for rodents so get proper rodent control to keep rodents under check.
2. Food Retails Outlets: All types of food packets and products are kept in food retail outlets. Rodents, as we told, are attracted to food and get easily attracted to such stores. What makes food retail outlets easy to infest by rodents is their easy access points.
3. Offices: There are several important documents and files kept in offices which can be under threat if rodents are left to roam around. So, do consider getting a rodent control treatment at the earliest.
4. Manufacturing Units: Small or big manufacturing units can easily become the favorite hotspots for rodents to infest and breed. These units are often accessed by multiple visitors, so this allows rats to easily enter the premises and damage the unit and its equipment.
5. Societies: Being an owner of a housing society, you must ensure the residents of the society are not bothered by rats. So, plan regular rodent pest control services to keep rodents away from your society and save its wiring, fixtures, and building structures.
6. Warehouses and Logistics: Those owing or running a warehouse or logistics must schedule a regular rodent control service to ensure the safety of their stored products. Rodents can bring havoc and damage the products, as well as, the boxes in which the products are kept in a warehouse.
Hire HiCare for a Commercial Rodent Pest Control Service
Search for a commercial pest control service near me, and you are sure to note HiCare’s name in your top search results. HiCare is India’s 1st HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certified pest solution company that offers specialized pest management services for rodents.
The hygiene experts of HiCare offer commercial rodent control services with a strong belief that less is more. HiCare rodent pest control starts with HiCare STAR which stands for a proper Systematic Process, Transparency, Accountability, and Responsibility for each client that trusts the company for effective commercial pest control.
For more information on commercial pest control services, please contact us at HiCare.
How do professionals get rid of rodents?
Reputed pest control companies like HiCare use traps, and baits for effective rodent control. They may also use rodenticides to control a huge rat infestation in a commercial or residential space.
How long does it take for professionals to get rid of rodents in a workplace?
As per pest control experts, it may take anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months for professionals to get rid of rodents from a commercial place. The time taken for complete rodent removal depends on the level of infestation. A larger rodent infestation will take more time to remove rodents and vice versa.
How much does it cost to get rid of mice and rats from the office?
The cost of a rodent pest control service depends on the area to be inspected and treated. Besides, the pricing also depends on the types of rodent control methods used by a pest control company.
What is the best deterrent for rats?
You can repel rats and mice with natural deterrents like black pepper, peppermint oil, cayenne pepper, onions, and cloves.
What smells kill rats instantly?
Rodents like rats and mice hate strong smells like garlic, onion, clove, hot pepper, peppermint, citronella, and eucalyptus.
Why book HiCare commercial pest control for rodents?
Book HiCare for perfect and affordable commercial rodent control because the company boasts a legacy of 28 years in pest control. The trained hygiene experts of the company will detect and control all types of rodents infesting your office, warehouse, hospital, retail store, or food factory.